Get Your Fusion Farm Flow On!
It's Paddleboard Time!
Paddleboard Yoga Sessions Available by appointment for the month of September!
One on One or groups up to 4.
Board Rental available or use your own!
Call Stephanie at 508-404-9126 to schedule!
Fusion on the Farm August Dates posted below! Call, text or email to hold your spot!
We are NOT going out of business!
Here's how our Fusion Family moves forward!
Here's where we are with Covid-19.
As of right now, guidelines for indoor yoga are as such that we will not be able to have big enough classes safely to pay expenses. That is why at this time I feel it is best, in order to save the business that we will be closing the brick and mortar studio space for now. Please understand that this is only a space, we can still come together with outdoor yoga and online yoga. I am hoping in September we will add more classes to our outdoor yoga and begin a more structured yoga schedule for paid classes on Zoom. Once covid is under control we will find a new space to come together, maybe with even more services to offer. I'm hoping to take this time to add to my toolbox of education to bring you more health and wellness. Please let us help you continue your yoga practice, just in a different format for now! Know that I love you and cherish our Fusion Family, and as such I want to keep us all safe and healthy. This has been a difficult decision, but we all know things happen for a reason. Maybe this just makes us stronger and even better for the future.
Love you all
Fusion Farm Flow
9/13- With Stephanie
9/20- With Stephanie
9/27- With Stephanie
These classes will take place at 8 am at Stephanie's Perennials, located at 230 Bedford Street in Lakeville.
We understand August is a busy vacation month, but classes will not be held if they are not full! There are 10 spots availible for each class. Please call, text or email Stephanie to hold your spot.
Farm Flow Guidelines
1.Masks must be worn to your mat. Once you're on your mat, and we begin class, you can remove it if you want. We will space you out accordingly, from 6-10 ft apart.
2. You must bring your own props- mat and blocks. Please bring your own water, and wear bug spray!
3. I will be bringing the punch cards down from the studio. If you have one to use, we can punch your card. If you don't have one, you can pay cash or Venmo (yogafusionstudio ). The fee the class will be $10 or 1 punch on your card. Teacher tips are always welcome! ;)
4. To reserve your space call Stephanie at 508-404-9126. This is required. No drop ins allowed.
5. There will be no place to change, so please come in your yoga clothes. FYI, there is only porta-potty on site for restroom facilities, so plan accordingly!
6. Understand there will be outdoor noises during your practice.
7. In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule!
For the month of September, we'll be offering private outdoor yoga sessions with Stephanie. Call today to book an appointment, pricing or inquiries.