Get Your Fusion Farm Flow On!
Fusion on the Farm
We're moving outdoors!
Stephanie's Fusion Farm Flow class schedule for July is posted below!
More classes planned for August! Stay tuned to our newsletter for more dates!
If you aren't subscribed to our newsletter, you can sign up below!
As of right now, we are following Gov. Baker's orders to remain closed. We will keep you updated if the situation changes and we are able to reopen.
A variety of classes are available on Facebook, and Stephanie will be adding new classes weekly. If you are able to, please consider donating via Venmo (user name is Stephanie Schwalm or YogaFusionStudio). Your donations will help manage the costs of operating the studio and are very much appreciated.
Namaste and Love you all,
Fusion Farm Flow
These classes will take place at 8 am!
If these classes fill up and there is a lot of interest, we will add a Saturday morning class in August!
Farm Flow Guidelines
1.Masks must be worn to your mat. Once you're on your mat, and we begin class, you can remove it if you want. We will space you out accordingly, from 6-10 ft apart.
2. You must bring your own props- mat and blocks. Please bring your own water, and wear bug spray!
3. I will be bringing the punch cards down from the studio. If you have one to use, we can punch your card. If you don't have one, you can pay cash or Venmo (yogafusionstudio ). The fee the class will be $10 or 1 punch on your card. Teacher tips are always welcome! ;)
4. To reserve your space call Stephanie at 508-404-9126. This is required. No drop ins allowed.
5. There will be no place to change, so please come in your yoga clothes. FYI, there is only porta-potty on site for restroom facilities, so plan accordingly!
6. Understand there will be outdoor noises during your practice.
7. In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule!
Find out more about booking a private session and if its right for you!